Today for friendship day we talked all about friends- what makes a good friend, what do we do with our friends, etc... these kiddos are friend experts.
As we all know, these little people all have certain color favorites, so to go along with our friendship day, we talked about likes/dislikes and how that makes us all unique- like our finger prints. Here we are making a fingerprint caterpillar. 
Yum- lunch!
For our science experiment, we talked about how each of us are different. One of the things that makes us different and unique is our bodies. Each of the kids were to find their heart beat, and to get their hearts pumping, I had them dance to some music for a bit.
Love this picture.
They all claimed to find their own heart beat, so I tried to see if they found find their friends' heart beats as well. They thought this was very funny.Then we discussed our observations.
Brooklyn's observations...
Love this picture.
They all claimed to find their own heart beat, so I tried to see if they found find their friends' heart beats as well. They thought this was very funny.Then we discussed our observations.
Brooklyn's observations...
Sydnee's observations...
McKay's observations!
And I observed a fun-filled day! We ended with a little game "I Can Do That"
...for some reason this is the only picture I got. They were good sports and had a fabulous day!
...for some reason this is the only picture I got. They were good sports and had a fabulous day!
No comments:
Post a Comment