
One of the high-lights of today was playing color-bear bingo, they really enjoyed this so we played it over and over again.
Can I just say that I love these little workbooks? We did a color-by-number bunny sheet along with our other worksheets.
For their science experiement, we used the primary colors & made other colors with colored water, straws, and baby food jars. They thought this was really fun. They enjoyed making hypothesis and sometimes their results even matched! Thanks to Dinosaur Train for this fun printable that we glued into the science notebook.
Just for fun, we decided to make cookies. I had the kids help me mix it them they got a baggie full of dough and a couple of dots of food coloring. With a little effort from them (and more from me) we were able to make sugar cookies in their favorite colors. They were yummy!



No comments:
Post a Comment